Dr. Frank Neuhausen (BWT water + more)
The importance of water sustainability - global to local
- How much water is needed to prepare one cup of coffee?
CV Dr. Frank Neuhausen:
- General Manager BWT water+more Deutschland GmbH since 2005
- Member of the Board of Directors SCAE (2014-2016) and unified SCA (2017-2018).
- Dedicated to quality of coffee for more than 20 years, supporting the market with professional water optimization especially for coffee and all kind of hot drinks.
- Strong business background of more than 24 years in developing product/business strategies in HORECA, international marketing and general management.
- Since 2005 general manager of BWT water+more, responsible internationally for set up of new product/business concepts, sales and marketing operations.
- Supporting SCAE/SCA since many years as full member, but also in sponsoring championships and barista worldwide.
- Some more facts: Age 57, married, two daughters, PhD in natural sciences (Microbiology).
BWT water + more: